Navigator 1564 vs. 1548

mnh

I currently have 1564 booked for 3-9-14....until a few days ago there were no GS available, then 1548 popped up....I think 1564 may be under the hot tub but 1548 is more forward.....not sure I should change. Does anyone have thoughts on either cabin?

I currently have 1564 booked for 3-9-14....until a few days ago there were no GS available, then 1548 popped up....I think 1564 may be under the hot tub but 1548 is more forward.....not sure I should change. Does anyone have thoughts on either cabin?

We've had 1544 (just forward of 1548) and found it to be convenient and didn't have any noise from above.

• 2 years later...

Hi MNH, Hope you had a wonderful time on Navigator - two years ago:). We have GS1564 booked for 4-13-2018 on the Navigator and were wondering if you stayed in that cabin or switched to another. If you didn't change and were in 1564, could you let me know what you thought about it? Noise from hot tub? Deck chairs being dragged across the deck? Shady or enough sun?! By the time I made reservations, it was the last GS available. Thanks so much for your thoughts and comments! Lori