Breakaway Review - 8/25/13 - 9/1/13

NYGirl1002

Nice review, if my 15yo son was out all night on the ship "hanging around" the pool he would have had a WHOLE LOT to answer for. I'm surprised you didn't get a knock on your door by one of the staff. I guess they don't enforce the curfew???

It seems that there are a lot of rules that are not enforced. My sister was livid and both girls are punished as we speak. The girls felt it was worth it.

I am the same way as you. My kids would not have pulled anything like that. My sister had her own cabin with the teens and her son. My daughter and I were on the same deck but 60 cabins away from them.

One thing I notice about cruise lines is that they do not enforce certain rules.

I think that the security people and other workers are busy collecting luggage the last night. Maybe that's why the teenagers could stay out all night.

My two sons always talk about the friends they met on cruises.

I love your review & pictures. Good job!

What you said about the tram in Bermuda happened to us also.

I didn't know you could get fancy sundaes in O'Sheehan's. I wonder if that's something new. Do they actually charge for them? Wow!

I bet you are right about the crew. The girls exchanged emails and telephone numbers with a bunch of kids they met on the ship. I knew they'd have a good time. I only wish my nephew would have enjoyed the kids club.

The sundaes were between $3.50 and $4.00.

That tram thing was so annoying. Why does Celebrity and RCL always have the front berth?

Really enjoyed your review, Thank you for putting in your time. The pictures were a great touch. Anxiously waiting 17 more days, yet I know they and the 7 on the BA will be just a memory like your wonderful vacation is now.

Hope we have as much fun as you all did, especially the now punished said teens. :D

Highboy: I am anxiously awaiting your review! Get moving.

NYCruzzer: I hope you plan to do a review. I look forward to reading it.

RNCruiser: You are going to have a great time..trust me. I am jealous of anybody else that's going on the Breakaway!!

Amo: Both my sister and I did download it but we never used it. Every time we were at Guest Services there were people complaining about it.

Amo: Both my sister and I did download it but we never used it. Every time we were at Guest Services there were people complaining about it.

That's what I've been hearing. Oh well, I still have almost a year to go so maybe they'll fix the issues.

They took an extra day to search for them but couldn't find them. Of every department on the ship the photo dept. seemed the most disorganized.

We saw every picture after they took them because we wanted to be sure that they were ok so we know they were there somewhere.

When we digitally searched our pictures we'd find a picture of some guy who wasn't even in our party so my guess is if he was looking for that picture he wasn't going to find it.

This is the only cruise I've ever been on that has had problems like this

Archived