Snorkeling-Freeport or Nassua?

mommyto3girls:)

Freeport and we used pat and Diane. http://www.snorkelingbahamas.com/

They were great even had a rock climbing wall and big slide into the water My kids are 11 and 9 and loved it!! They picked us up at the pier and took us into town, when we were done snorkeling they gave us some time to shop in town and then took us back. It was a perfect day!!

Freeport and we used pat and Diane. http://www.snorkelingbahamas.com/

They were great even had a rock climbing wall and big slide into the water My kids are 11 and 9 and loved it!! They picked us up at the pier and took us into town, when we were done snorkeling they gave us some time to shop in town and then took us back. It was a perfect day!!

Thanks. That looks great. did you do the sea safari-3 hours? The website said regular price was 50 for adults and 33 for kids, but call for a quote. Do you remember if that was close to the price you paid or was there a discount? Transportation is extra, right?

Thanks. That looks great. did you do the sea safari-3 hours? The website said regular price was 50 for adults and 33 for kids, but call for a quote. Do you remember if that was close to the price you paid or was there a discount? Transportation is extra, right?

I took this tour with Pat & Diane but I remember I booked it theough the ship (included transportation and was around the same rate anyway). It is a great excursion and the snorkeling was awesome! Tons of fish, to the point it felt like you were being swarmed. After snorkeling they played island music, opened the grill on the boat and people swam, rode the slide or rock climbed. If Im back in Freeport I would definitely do this excursion again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived