2008 tandem crossing pictures

Ryancoke

I can't believe how fast that 5 years went. We were on the WB tandem crossing on QM2 and have pictures of the QE2 along side but we passed some freighters on the way and I wonder if pictures have been posted anywhere of both Queens taken from another ship at that time while out on the ocean? There's lots from shore but I've never seen any from another ship. Video would be better but that would be asking for too much. There was a P&O ship in front of us at first so we maybe have passed them at night unless they took a different route. Any ideas?

I can't believe how fast that 5 years went. We were on the WB tandem crossing on QM2 and have pictures of the QE2 along side but we passed some freighters on the way and I wonder if pictures have been posted anywhere of both Queens taken from another ship at that time while out on the ocean? There's lots from shore but I've never seen any from another ship. Video would be better but that would be asking for too much. There was a P&O ship in front of us at first so we maybe have passed them at night unless they took a different route. Any ideas?

Youtube has several videos taken by passengers on both ships. Now footage of both QM2 and QE2 taken from a third ship - I'd love to see that too.

I have a sterling silver coin showing QE 2 and QM 2's final tandem crossing in October 2008. Does that count? If you would like to see an image of that coin, I will take a photo and post it.

I have a hat with the same image. I don't know where the guy was floating when he recorded it though.:)

Archived