Use of Hospitality facilities?

Cellen

Booked on Diamond Beijing to Singapore. Arrive in Singapore on 7am and flight booked through Princess leaves 11.35pm. - we hope to see the sights in Singapore during the day. The brochure states "Transfers and use of hospitality facilities are provided before your overnight flight to the UK"

I am assuming that we will be able to use a cabin to freshen-up and stay on the ship throughout the day depending on her departure time. Anyone had experience of such a long delay before their flight and Princess "hospitality".

When we were on the Tahitian Princess last December they allowed people to stay onboard that have very late flights and allowed them to disembark by no later than 6:00pm since the ship wasn't leaving until 9:00pm However, for this cruise which I am on as well I don't see a problem in staying on a little later than 12 noon since the ship will be in drydock from Dec 10th to Dec 20th in Singapore. I would call Princess directly on this issue and ask someone in Customer Relations to call the Logistics Department regarding disembarkation in Singapore.

When we were on the Tahitian Princess last December they allowed people to stay onboard that have very late flights and allowed them to disembark by no later than 6:00pm since the ship wasn't leaving until 9:00pm However, for this cruise which I am on as well I don't see a problem in staying on a little later than 12 noon since the ship will be in drydock from Dec 10th to Dec 20th in Singapore. I would call Princess directly on this issue and ask someone in Customer Relations to call the Logistics Department regarding disembarkation in Singapore.

Ahem.......Tony.......who did you say is everywhere? LOL :D

Arlene

We had a late flight out of Honolulu after an early AM arrival and they gave us use of a hotel room "at intervals", about 200 of us had the use of 8 to 10 rooms at a hotel on Waikiki. There was a main room off the lobby where you could pick up a room key (if the keys were all gone you had to wait). They offered juices and coffee - I can't remember about any snacks, and this is where you picked up the bus to the airport if you had purchased transfers. Our flight left after the ship departed on the next cruise. I don't know if that makes a difference.

It would be absolutely wonderful if Princess would do this in Tahiti. The lack of shower facilities for late flights (which almost everyone has) is just totally inconsiderate and sending everyone home all stinky and sweaty is not fun at all.

Archived