Yet another 123 question

gcorgain

Sorry if this exact situation has been asked. I couldn't find the answer. I'm traveling on the Dec 10 Solstice Auckland to Sydney cruise. Among others, I am traveling with my nephew who will be a few months short of his 21st birthday. If his parents sign the alcohol waiver will he (and my mom) still be able to get the Classic beverage package as part of the 123 promotion? Or will his age disqualify them both? My TA says this will work, but everything I have been reading makes it sound iffy.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Since you will be sailing in Austrailia, their drinking rules apply. There shouldn't be any issue getting th classic beverage package as your Perk. If someone says he can't have the beverage package, ask to speak to a supervisor to get it straightened out. It is only on US sailings where one must be 21 to have the package.

Sorry if this exact situation has been asked. I couldn't find the answer. I'm traveling on the Dec 10 Solstice Auckland to Sydney cruise. Among others, I am traveling with my nephew who will be a few months short of his 21st birthday. If his parents sign the alcohol waiver will he (and my mom) still be able to get the Classic beverage package as part of the 123 promotion? Or will his age disqualify them both? My TA says this will work, but everything I have been reading makes it sound iffy.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Hi Greg,

If the parents sign the Celebrity waiver, and due to the region you are sailing in, I believe you should be ok... but this is unconfirmed.

Another item to consider - my understanding is... if Party A (in the same cabin) does not qualify for the Classic Beverage package, then Party B cannot have the package either. If you are booked under 123 GO (or Pick Your Perk), I'd want to be certain Party A is eligible for the drink package. If not, I'd consider selecting one of the other options, such as OBC or complimentary gratuities.

I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful Cruise !

Thank you all for the excellent and prompt advice. We booked several months ago, under the 123 promotion. My mom (79 years old) is in the stateroom with him, so I think we are god there. BTW, my TA just asked Celebrity and they said we are fine as long as the waiver is signed.

Archived