Carnival Spirit Class--Room location question

Killian

I am going on a Spirit Hawaiian cruise this Sept. with a guaranteed room. Through the Carnival website I found out that I have been assigned room 1240....right next to the lower level of the Dance Club. Has anyone ever been in this room...or in the vicinity on any Spirit class ship (Spirit, Miracle, Pride, or Legend)? I am really concerned about the possible noise factor.

Thanks

Sorry-- thats the joy of booking guarantee...

But--see that empty box next to the cabin on the deck plans.. thats all your insulation. I doubt very much that you will hear anything from that disco. (for one-its the lower level) I had friends in the cabin across the hall and was amazed that we could hear nothing--even in the hallway.

Thanks for the info! I was rolling the dice for a balcony----but the ship sold out in no time. I should have figured since there are very few Hawaiian cruises with Carnival. Anyway, it sounds like I should be OK. Thanks again!

I tried that too in the past--especailly since there is only 1 decks of ocean views cabins--figured my chances of being upgraded were very good-- HA. Lots of people thought the same as I did... and since they paid more then me--they got upgraded first.

Im sure you will enjoy the cruise..no matter where you are.

Archived