Any Place to watch the Patriots on a Sunday in Dockyard Area?

atthebeachcc

provided they have the NFL package, otherwise it's just whatever game comes on the regular TV.

If they don't have it, you can also try

Snorkel Park - but it will be outside so that's depending on the weekend weather and you may have to pay a cover to get in.

The next closest place would be Woody's in Somerset, but you're better off catching the Ferry into Hamilton.

The Outback is the closest thing to more upscale sports bar. They have more than 20 TVs and if you secure a booth you can choose what's on your TV. It's also the closest to the Ferry Terminal on Front Street.

Docksiders is more of a working man's pub, good bar food and plenty of TVs. It's further down Front street. The Bistro at the Beach doesn't have as much seating but its at the corner of Front and parliament.

A more quiet place would Captains Sports Bar Reid Street (between Queen and Burnaby streets). Its upstairs.

The Robin Hood Pub is a further walk in the opposite direction.

I hope that helps.

I watch quite a few games in Hamilton during the season and have been at all the Hamilton ones except the Beach... not enough TVs and too crowded for the space.

Outback and Docksiders will both be crowded, but great atmosphere.

How about Flanagans on Front Street? I have been there a few times and they have several rooms with TVs. I recall watching parts of several games there.

How about Flanagans on Front Street? I have been there a few times and they have several rooms with TVs. I recall watching parts of several games there.

Outback is Flanagan's sports bar :-) Although you certainly can watch the game in Flanagan's as well.

Outback is Flanagan's sports bar :-) Although you certainly can watch the game in Flanagan's as well.

I didn't notice that, probably because I kept to the front room. Outback makes sense.... :-) I almost always went to Flanagan's when on ships docked in Hamilton over many years. My kind of place. Also I thought their Dark and Stormy's were very good.

Archived