Concierge Level Family Stateroom

LaserSB3Family

Could someone who has stayed in or seen a concierge level family stateroom on the Fantasy describe the room and terrace to me?

In Gambee's pictures, it looked like the terrace had very tall plexiglass walls (they looked as tall as an adult woman) that came in at an angle. Is this perception correct?

Also, just how childproof are the doors?

Is the concierge level 'worth it', in your opinion? We like to stay club level at resorts; from the description, it sounds similar.

Thank you!

Could someone who has stayed in or seen a concierge level family stateroom on the Fantasy describe the room and terrace to me?

In Gambee's pictures, it looked like the terrace had very tall plexiglass walls (they looked as tall as an adult woman) that came in at an angle. Is this perception correct?

Is the concierge level 'worth it', in your opinion? We like to stay club level at resorts; from the description, it sounds similar.

Thank you!

I havent got photos of that room but the deck 11 ones are enclosed, deck 12 has more open verandahs,

Concierge is well worth it on the fantasy the concierge lounge itself is a massive perk with food and drink in it all day from 7am to 10pm with a coffee machine to die for.

Verandah doors have two locks on it, and it is hard to open both as a child but I would always keep an eye on any child as a persistent child of say four could open it, ( ie my son at aged four on the Magic did!).

This is a Cat T concierge verandah.

DCLCRUISE2012FANTASY060-3.jpg

Fantasy concierge services.

DCLCRUISE2012FANTASY071-3.jpg

View along the concierge verandahs.

DCLCRUISE2012FANTASY390.jpg

Concierge sun deck and private appearance of Sir Mickey.

DCLCRUISE2012FANTASY352.jpg

Concierge Lounge

DCLCRUISE2012FANTASY079-1.jpg

All photos from my blog, link below.

Thank you!

If you are talking about the Cat.V. I've stayed in one on the Dream on the first half of our B2B. It is basically a much nicer version of a Cat. 4. Better decorated with plusher furnishings. Unlike the Cat. 4s, there is no murphy bed, the V has a double sleep sofa instead.

The Deck 11 verandahs are not fully enclosed, it's more like a partially open solarium, curved plexiglass top, plexiglass rail on the bottom and open in the middle. IMO, air doesn't seem to circulate as well. We have stayed in a Deck 11 Cat. T on the Fantasy and I prefer deck 12 verandahs.

To us it is worth it to a certain point. On the Fantasy and the Dream the Concierge lounge is a fabulous addition, but I like the layout of the midship Cat. Ts on the Classics better. The Concierge can take care of so much for you- dining changes, reservations to Palo and Remy, excursion bookings and more.

Archived