Spirit class 9A cabins

captainx

Has anyone stayed in one of the 9A cabins on the Verandah (7299, 7301), Panorama (8235, 8237), Empress (6277, 6279), or Upper (5241, 5243)? They look bigger than a standard balcony, but they are behind elevators.

I'm wondering if they are noisy given their location?

Thanks!

Also any photos would be appreciated! :)

I will be in a 9A on the Panorama deck July 24 on the Pride. I can let you know when I get back, I have heard that the Balcony is larger as is the room as for the noise coming from the elevators I have been told by other posts that it is not a problem

Just back from the Miracle and we stayed in 9a 7301.

Finally, I can put some pictures up of this cabin, I had a hard time finding any post cruise.

First of all, this was 1 nice cabin!! It totally went beyond my expectations. There were 4 of us, hubby, myself, daughter 14 and son 12. It was located right behind the aft elevators, and no, you don't hear a thing, honestly. I was shocked how quiet it really was.

There was a desk with a mirror above, a large, double hang closet on one side and the other side was 4 shelves. Bathroom, couch (which doubles as twin bed at night) nightstand. An armoir type thingy,lol, which the tv sat on, vcr, cabinet underneath with more shelves. Balcony, which held 2 lounge chairs, a small table and 2 regular chairs. 2 twin beds that converted to a king. A nightstand on each side of the bed.

We brought 2 shoe organizers that really saved us, but we had plenty of room for EVERYTHING we brought and it all stored away nicely too.

I am heading home from Fla. today and did take alot of room pictures that I can post later if you want. If you have any other questions, just ask away.

Would I get this room again?? You betcha! Not sure how it compares

to a cat. 11 because I didn't see one personally, just pictures.

Hope this helps,

Debbie

javascript:openWind('virtual_tour_popup.jsp?mediatype=1&path=/images/360/CARNIVAL_MIRACLE/DeluxeBalcony-Cat9A-6277_165_mj.jpg&desc=Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony (Cat. 9A) &shipname=Carnival Miracle',530,380,0,0,0,0,80,80)

I'm not sure if this shortcut will work, but I found a 360 degree room at:

http://smillay.cruisesinc.com/travel/cruises/virtual_tours.jsp?pg=4&mediatype=1&ITINERARY_ID=817|MI|||

Very nice!

Has anyone stayed in one of the 9A cabins on the Verandah (7299, 7301), I'm wondering if they are noisy given their location?

We scored the 7301, I thought it was a 11a, it was so big, very long Balcony and it has like 3 Windows, very nice cabin with a Fully stocked Fridge which we kept locked, It was an Upgrade from the 8a. I cant find the CD we burned the pictures on, when I do find them I will email you some.:)

No noise whats so ever.

Sorry for the thumbs down, the stupid notebook was acting up. I promise I will get the photos up tomorrow morning, just too tired now to try to figure it out. The picture linked above wasn't our room, but that doesn't mean it can't be another. I know there were 2 9a's on our floor and the other one looked a bit more rectangular. Maybe this is it?

Keep checking, I will get them up!! Gonna be new to webshots, I hope it's easy to figure out.

Debbie

Thanks DebbieN for sharing those great cabin photos!

Those pictures sure answered all questions I could have had regarding the cabin/balcony layout. Can't wait to set foot into ours soon.

"A picture is worth a thousand words" :D

Archived