This may be dumb but.....

ToAdam12

So I have seen the Proud Whale Tail member symbol on more than one of your posts. So How do I join? I love carnival and would like to be a member or is this like Fight Club where the number one rule is you Don't talk about Fight Club.

You must prove membership for at least 12 years, meet a clandestine group for your ritual swearing in and secret rite ceremony in a secure setting, and swear an oath to remain forever a Whale Tailer!:eek:

Just kidding! :D Pick yourself a job and declare you are a member! We had a lot of fun with this when it first started.

You must prove membership for at least 12 years, meet a clandestine group for your ritual swearing in and secret rite ceremony in a secure setting, and swear an oath to remain forever a Whale Tailer!:eek:

Just kidding! :D Pick yourself a job and declare you are a member! We had a lot of fun with this when it first started.

And don't forget, he has to buy us all a drink of the day. Hehe.

Lol. Done!!! In totally in. Where do you find the logo?

So I have seen the Proud Whale Tail member symbol on more than one of your posts. So How do I join? I love carnival and would like to be a member or is this like Fight Club where the number one rule is you Don't talk about Fight Club.

No, it's more like the Balcony Club where anyone can join! ;)

Actually, it's a little simpler than that. You just have to eat 50 WCMC's during a seven day cruise and you're in! Of course, you'll probably gain 15 lbs., but you'll be a proud member of the club!:D

Actually, it's a little simpler than that. You just have to eat 50 WCMC's during a seven day cruise and you're in! Of course, you'll probably gain 15 lbs., but you'll be a proud member of the club!:D

Please, no, not WCMCs!!! Creme Brulees, yes, but those horrible WCMCs, NO!!!!!

Archived