Victory chefs table?

cruisin_baker

Hi,

You can go to the front desk and ask how to reserve Chef's table as soon as you get on the ship. On my last Victory cruise I didn't make a reservation until 2 day on ship! Also, if you do a search for Chef's table on here, there are email addresses posted on certain threads that you can use to request a reservation.

As for the "behind the fun" ship tour, I think I also booked that as an excursion as soon as I got on the ship. Every ship does theirs a bit differently. My ship tour on The Destiny was fantastic!

I recommend both Chef's table and Behind the FUn tour. Both have very small groups- no more than 12 people I would say.

Happy sailing!

When I did the CT last Sept on the Victory, the Chef met us in the Atrium, took us to the galley to a large stainless steel table where he talked while we had appetizers and champagne. We then moved to the pastry area where one of our group of 12 made warm melting cake with the pastry chef. We then went to the Library and ate. The Chef and several waiters were there to answer questions. A magician stopped in for awhile. Food was plentiful and wines were poured. One person opted for pop and they were kept full also. Gawkers stopped and looked in the windows. It was a nice 3.5 hour party. I couldn't finish my dessert so it was wrapped and delivered to my room. I will do it again whenever the menu changes.

Archived