LIVE From the ALLURE of the SEAS with Trainman & Judith

Trainman-2

We had lunch in the Windjammer shortly after we returned to the ship. Judith had eaten half of hers by the time I got my cheese burger and hot dog assembled and ready to photograph. I don't like to post photos of half eaten stuff.

Here is mine and, if you look close, you can see the edge of a bowl of really good Shrimp and Lobster Bisque.

DSCN0225_zpscef14543.jpg

Is that mayo on the hot dog with lettuce and tomato:eek:

ZOWIE!

A Boat Parade!

The first time we have ever seen this. It was really neat!

FSCN0199_zps99a99cee.jpg

FSCN0201_zps6bb18f25.jpg

FSCN0203_zps94520603.jpg

WOW!! How cool is that. In all the times we've been to Labadee that's a first I've ever seen that.

Your pics are beautiful:)

Looks like you and Judith are having a wonderful time.

Enjoy!!

It is 4 pm as I type this.

There has been a steady stream of people returning from Labadee for awhile.

All Aboard Time is 4:30 pm

We will head up to the Concierge Lounge about 5:00 and on to the Windjammer about 6:00.

Can you please post more pictures of your cabin...we have the same one in 4 week...much appreciate your review!

Thanks!!

Poor Judith! Bet she'll be sore in the morning. A motrin or tylenol type pain reliever would be a good thing before she goes to bed. I just feel so bad for her. We don't bounce like we use to!

So far you haven't disappointed your fans with your "live" thread! I'll be here waiting for your next post.

Cathy

When we came back to the cabin from lunch I couldn't get the sliding door to the balcony open. I cussed and yelled, pulled and pushed, wiggled and shook and still couldn't get it open.

I examined the latch carefully and found that one of the mounting screws had backed out a bit.

So I called Maintenance and they said they would send someone up. I hung up the phone, looked at the door, saw something unusual that I had not seen hiding partly behind the curtain on the left.

DSCN0238_zps8874b7b8.jpg

It was a lock!

When they modified the doors so they can be latched or unlatched from the outside they added the locks to keep Pirates and College Kids out.

So I called maintenance again and told them I had found the lock and said to come fix the loose screw one day when they had nothing to do.

enjoying this great blog!! we sail in less than 6 weeks and I have encouraged everyone from our roll call to check your blog out!!! :)

hoping you continue to have smooth, calm seas and a great time!! :)

glad to hear Judith is ok from her tumble.....

Marsha

Because we are in a Junior Suite we have a nice little coffee and tea station. I asked our Cabin Attendant to leave us extra coffee, cream, and sugar.

Now I don't have to get all dressed to head out for my morning coffee. :D

DSCN0239_zps9061dadd.jpg

Ahhhh that 1st smoke just got even better!! :D:D:D

Have you gotten any dirty looks or heard any throat grumbles from your balcony while you were smoking ??

YES! And there is Mustard under the hot dog that you can't see!

Try it, you might like it... :D

I won't knock it cause I haven't tried it...BUT... this Chicago gal and DH would be shamed for even thinking about putting that on a hot dog!

We don't even put ketchup on a hot dog...its just not done in Chicago! Period. :D

Anyway, I'm sure you enjoyed it.;)

Keep those food pictures coming, I've gained 5 pounds!

Have you gotten any dirty looks or heard any throat grumbles from your balcony while you were smoking ??

Our neighbors on the left came out Sunday afternoon while we were smoking and we haven't seen them since. We have not seen our neighbors on the right once.

Except for in port on Sunday we have had a good breeze on the balcony constantly.

Another Excellent Diner in the Windjammer Tonight!

Carved Lamb! Yummy! With Mint Jelly!

They also had Roasted Garlic Soup!

You can't go wrong with that.

Our friend Pat joined us for dinner.

DSCN0242_zps710130c5.jpg

DSCN0241_zps28f0049e.jpg

DSCN0240_zpsf627d779.jpg

Warm Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce and Home Made Whipped Creme for Desert!

Archived