Wow, Enchantment of the Seas is only $101 for 4 days!

Yurita

Wondering if they do this every year around the same time? I live in NJ, but was thinking I could put in for a vacation week next September and then jump on it if the price drops. Otherwise, could just cancel my vacation plans...anyone know if this is a typical occurrence? If so,, any particular week more likely to see price drop than another? Assuming that it is more likely to occur after the start if the school year.

I was just thinking of this and I think I'm going to do that. Just book a week off in September or October and see what pricing I can get in late August.

I noticed the price increase as well. I was hoping for the same deal for Sept 30th sailing. I'm going to keep my eye on it. $169 is not a bad price so we will still sail regardless. I just didn't want to book and the next day later the price is $50 less pp. I own timeshare in Orlando and have reservations for a week at the Marriott but my husband said how about we ditch a few days at the resort and take a 4 night cruise. Sounds good to me. I'm ready.

I just found $109 with over 55 and residence discount, for 16th Sept. Not bad....:)

ETA- make that $119, my mistake..

Ya I had been watching this cruise for the past couple of weeks, I booked on Saturday for the 16th my wife and her girl friend are on Jewel this week in a balcony for an amazing price which she booked in April 549pp and they got our balcony discount off that and on board credit from the next cruise certificate. Crazy prices, for us in Canada the flights are quite expencive and we quite often drive to Buffalo for cheaper flights.

I was able to use some airmiles for this short cruise and I am flying from home.

Happy shopping hope you are all able to get your selves some good deals

Brian j

Today is offically the peak of hurricane season and the prices tend to flucuate alot. We are still limited because DS is still in high school. We live close to Port Canaveral and figure these last minute deals may be the only way we can afford to cruise once he is off at college(along with our money). We got a great deal on the 3 night after Thanksgiving. I check daily for deals. Yes, I have a problem!!!

Archived