Rumours for 2015

DISNEY FANTASY

Yes we can book mark it to see if they do come true, if they do, everyone will say they knew already, if there wrong everyone will remind me they were wrong!

Let me add some other words.

Tortola.

San Juan.

Alaska for Wonder 2015 and 2016.

More new ports and more better slots than before.

Europe inc Baltic not just Baltic.

Copenhagen.

Amsterdam.

Re arrange them into something that makes sence.

More random rumours.

Maybe East Canada?

Can't do to much with four ships and two at port canaveral.

But Dream isn't tied to PC from 2015,

Head in the block! Released , maybe some first week December!

Here you go!

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/10/disney-cruise-line-negotiating-berthing-space-tortola-early-2015/

Top one of the list getting backing now!,

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Latest updates....

The Southern Caribbean cruises I quoted, we may have some in summer school holidays,

Now if Wonder is in Alaska and Magic in Europe, that means a new ship must go South, Dream is no longer tied to PC from 2015 it was a three year agreement, so it could go for a while.

Southern Caribbean sold well for there limited cruises do far, so it's a good bet.

Hi

When you say summer hols, would that tie in with American hol months ? Thanks for the update :D

DCL tends to only think USA school kids, it's just starting in Europe to realise our school holidays are later and out the interesting cruises in the Med on when our kids are out, next year we can do a 12 night Med cruise in school holidays, normally it's the less popular seven night ones we get.

Baltic cruises in 2010 were USA school kids only, we took our kids out of school.

Southern Caribbean seems to be considered for summer 2015.

DCL tends to only think USA school kids, it's just starting in Europe to realise our school holidays are later and out the interesting cruises in the Med on when our kids are out, next year we can do a 12 night Med cruise in school holidays, normally it's the less popular seven night ones we get.

Baltic cruises in 2010 were USA school kids only, we took our kids out of school.

Southern Caribbean seems to be considered for summer 2015.

So what months would you guess at?

7 night or longer?

• 2 weeks later...
Very glad that Scott and his sources seem to always be in top of things, ......

He seems to be confirming what I already had said three months back,

Yes, he's providing something more concrete than the usual "he said, she said" gossip. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes we can book mark it to see if they do come true, if they do, everyone will say they knew already, if there wrong everyone will remind me they were wrong!

Let me add some other words.

Tortola.

San Juan.

Alaska for Wonder 2015 and 2016.

More new ports and more better slots than before.

Europe inc Baltic not just Baltic.

Copenhagen.

Amsterdam.

Re arrange them into something that makes sence.

More random rumours.

Maybe East Canada?

Can't do to much with four ships and two at port canaveral.

But Dream isn't tied to PC from 2015,

Head in the block! Released , maybe some first week December!

TORTOLA, British Virgin Islands -- The British Virgin Islands signed an agreement Friday with two major cruise ship companies expected to help boost the territory's sluggish cruise tourism sector.

Norwegian Cruise Line and Disney Cruise Line promised to deliver a total of 425,000 passengers yearly beginning in 2015 for the next 15 years or pay for lost tax revenues if the quota is not met.

The deal also gives preferential berthing to both cruise lines, a move that angered Carnival. Last year, that company delivered some 53,000 passengers to the territory of 30,000 residents. Carnival said in October that it would cancel its British Virgin Islands itinerary in 2015, but it has since rebooked some of those trips.

Some 340,000 cruise ship passengers visited the territory last year, compared with 571,000 in 2008. Officials blame the decrease partly on an existing dock unable to accommodate larger ships that have gone elsewhere.

The government said the deal could help them obtain funds to lengthen the dock. The bidding process to select a contractor is ongoing and construction is expected to start in upcoming months.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/17/3877709/bvi-signs-deal-with-norwegian.html#storylink=cpy

I just read through all the comments made in this thread and I'm so excited at the prospect of a baltic cruise. I hope they announce it soon, we are definitely planning a cruise in august 2015, just waiting for them to be released! Should be any day now apparently? BTW, the link to "Scotts" mention of 2015 itineraries doesn't work, I think the site that it was on was removed, that could be a good sign that they didn't want his comments outing their big announcement of the remainder of 2015?? What do you think?:cool:

I think there will be a release quite soon so not going to change any of my predictions now.

I think there could be something out anytime now but I would speculate circa 4th or 11th for a release that's the first two Tuesdays in Feb, but again it can now be " anytime".

Having posted my predictions and rumours in August and September some nearly six months ago there has been plenty of time to finalise their plans.

It was nice to see the prediction of Tortola come true.

Security is very very tight now but I think the floodgates will open soon with more rumours.

I hope everyone gets what they are waiting for.

Sorry I have stopped posting here regularly.

You were supposed to inform us that DCL is returning to NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Was I? Sorry!

Look never say never you never know, whilst everything indicates some things, sometimes a late change occurs, NY was a bit of a last minute thing when the Europe plans that year fell through, various things in the Med instabilities, recession, and uprisings made a late change, we have seen that in West coast Mexico as well.

New York cruises didn't sell as well as they could.

Alaska and the Med sell at a far higher price point and bring in lots of money, not just from cruise fares, port adventures are expensive and more people do them there is an income stream of commission on them, more photos sold, currency exchange profit etc.

NY basically had it's main WDW shore trip included so no extra sales and also Nassau doesn't bring much income.

A Disney ship is booked for the latter part of August in the Med so we know it's somewhere else before that, somewhere close.

I say a Disney ship as there is some speculation the dry dock for the Wonder in 2015 is in Cadiz so the Wonder could come over instead of the a Magic.

But as Wonder is having a dry dock now it doesn't need one to 2016 and as Panama is running late for the new canal and a Wonder is the only DHIP that can get through the canal to Alaska it could be delayed.

Personally that speculation in Spanish press maybe wrong and the Wonder could dry dock in Vancouver with a team from Cadiz.

Following along here! This time of the year always makes me stress out! We are doing the Med this year so as much as I am hoping for those Baltics (which was my 2014 first choice) I know I can't afford the flights 2 years in a row for our family:(

Thanks for posting the updates!

Following along here! This time of the year always makes me stress out! We are doing the Med this year so as much as I am hoping for those Baltics (which was my 2014 first choice) I know I can't afford the flights 2 years in a row for our family:(

Thanks for posting the updates!

Hello, yes, this time of year does stress everyone out, and their credit cards which will take some kind of beating when the new cruises come out, we all have price shock and maybe buyers remorse.

We also are booked on a Med DCL cruise this year, a 12 night one and looking forward to it, I have done all the places before but the kids haven't.

Lucky for me airfare is not an issue this year, but for Alaska and for California and Florida its expensive and a hassle. Yes you cant book trans Atlantic flights every year.

Well we know Fantasy will do some kinds of Eastern and Western Caribbean, we know Tortola now is added, as predicted. I assume there will be calls there from May on at least the Fantasy and maybe Magic later in the year.

Wonder will be in Alaska as usual for the summer, Dream should be in Port Canaveral and I think it will be there but it doesn't have to be! Its contract with Port Canaveral will end in 2015.

There are good reports of Southern Caribbean cruises in Holiday times for kids, so San Juan should be a home port.

It leaves the Magic we can see Magic on ports in the Med at the end of August so June July August looks like its someone else, which is close so Baltics look as if they are still the No 1 choice.

Maybe seven nights from Copenhagen with repos to/from Barcelona .

The Wonder is having a DryDock now so doesn't need one again until 2016 and they will wait until the new panama locks are open which is well behind schedule, so no Magic style Drydock for a long time, rumours of going to Cadiz but also Vancouver is possible with the Cadiz team, but not for a while.

The Baltic cruises in 2010 were fantastic, so worth going on.