Pick your perk question

sollan

Hi

I have to ask how this works. :confused: I can't Contact X by phone (lives in Sweden) There are no information regarding this on the Nordic site (as usual...). So my hope is to you...

As I understand it; I should be able to pick a perk on a Europe cruise. Is it so?

I would very much appreciate if you could provide me with the information you have.

Thanks in advance!

OK I have just found the information I asked for... And of course also with the additional information that these offers is just for US and Canadian residents only.

As always...:(

Dear X; it would be quite nice if you could include the rest of us also in your offers, at least now and then.... So we can feel that we are as valuated customers as US and Canadian citizens.

AS JezzaC says, if you book your cruise through a US TA you will be able to get the perks offered. As explained in the past, different Countries have different rules regarding what kind of promotions can and cannot be offered. You can get around those by using a US TA. Happy cruising

Do the booking through US travel agent. We are from Finland and getting the perks.

Aha! The interesting thing about tis is that the X site says that you have to be a resident in US /Canada. So if I order my cruise via an US TA I can get perks like OBC or whatever....:cool:

Thanks for the tip!!

Archived