Woo Hoo. Finally Paltinum. Is the unique collectible ship perk, a ship on a stick?

goofytoo

I decided to book a short 5 day cruise to qualify for Platinum this year. I was excited to see that they are counting my 10th cruise as Platinum. I always thought it would be my 11th cruise. Anyway, is the unique collectible ship perk, the ship on a stick?

I decided to book a short 5 day cruise to qualify for Platinum this year. I was excited to see that they are counting my 10th cruise as Platinum. I always thought it would be my 11th cruise. Anyway, is the unique collectible ship perk, the ship on a stick?

Sadly, no. It will be a pin with the ship's name and year. I do like your idea, though.

Does anyone know when they are changing the perk out? I thought they said this fall ?? It is a tote of some kind, I think...

The current cap which can be exchanged for the Tervis Tumbler if available is suppose to change to the tote in October per John Healds comments.

We will be platinum when we cruise in November - I wouldn't mind a tote bag but does anyone have a picture of the tumbler! I

Also - is it wrong to be excited about free laundry? :rolleyes: Both DH and I will be platinum - does that mean 3 bags each?

Yes, that's 3 bags each. Just remember they are washed and dried in very hot temperatures. My husband sends underwear, socks and most of his casual clothes. The only thing of mine that i trust them with would be my socks. Its a simple wash and fold. No ironing an nothing comes back on hangers.

We will be platinum when we cruise in November - I wouldn't mind a tote bag but does anyone have a picture of the tumbler! I

Also - is it wrong to be excited about free laundry? :rolleyes: Both DH and I will be platinum - does that mean 3 bags each?

Here's the picture of the Tumbler, and yes, you get three bags of laundry each!!

A330.JPG

Archived