Roundtrips?

Sikwemu

We're wondering about doing the roundtrip on the QM2 in November but have a question? Are the lectures and entertainment the same both ways?
Hi Sikwemu,

We are all different of course, but given how much there is to do on a transatlantic (I've found myself almost dashing from lecture to pub trivia quiz and back again, to say nothing of finding time to relax in the spa, attend wine-tastings, dining, concerts, seeing films, Queens Room afternoon tea etc...) I'd really welcome knowing that they would repeat the lectures "on the way back" (not a fan of watching them on TV in my cabin, I want to be there) so I had more flexibility planning each day.

Of course I realise that others may feel differently, and want a completely new set of lectures for the second crossing, which is fine.

If you do book, have the most wonderful time. :)

We did a BtB in July and found that the lectures were different as we had a different set of speakers, but the entertainment was the same. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing because there is so much offered you get a second chance to see something that you missed the first time around. The whole trip was well worth doing and very enjoyable.

Archived