Question about EoS Adventure Ocean Youth Program?

CableKC

I can't seem to find it anywhere.....but is there a cost for the Adventure Ocean Youth Program for a 6 and 10 year old?

I wasn't planning on leaving them for any of the Late Night Programs....just the regular daytime program.

Do they provide dinner or lunch?

I was thinking of going to Chops for one of the evening dinners...and didn't think that it would be worth it for them to go.

There isn't a charge for AO, most of the time. If you leave them during lunchtime on a sea day there is (not on port days though) and of course after 10:00pm is the "late night party zone". I think the lunch & play is $7-ish, and you have to let them know when you drop off. Late night they can just stay and your seapass will be swiped when you pick up for however late they've stayed. I'm not much help with Chops, we haven't done it in a while. I do think there's an age minimum, maybe after a certain hour. If given a choice my 8 yo would rather go to dinner with AO, she begs us to leave her there most nights, lol.

Archived