Sauna and steam room on Reflection

Mawelch

I know this question has probably been asked and answered, but I am getting older and suffer from CRS. (those who have this know what I mean).Does the Reflection have a Sauna and steam room on board, and is there a cost.My DH loves to sit in these every day while on cruise. We looked at the deck plans and it doesn't show clearly if they have them. Thanks in advance for your help. We will be on the first sailing back from Europe in November out of Miami

I know this question has probably been asked and answered, but I am getting older and suffer from CRS. (those who have this know what I mean).Does the Reflection have a Sauna and steam room on board, and is there a cost.My DH loves to sit in these every day while on cruise. We looked at the deck plans and it doesn't show clearly if they have them. Thanks in advance for your help. We will be on the first sailing back from Europe in November out of Miami

There is a free sauna in each if the men's and women's lockers. Steam is only in the Persian Garden, free to aqua class and for a fee to others.

Archived