Costa Magica

London Bill

I too have read some earlier very negative reviews about the dining on the Magica. I read one from a fellow Canadian who has just recently been on board. I wondered if the food has improved since those earlier comments were made. We are on the repositioning in November. Its a big event for us, 50th anniversary so want it to be special of course. Any comments appreciated.

London Bill

LondonBill, we loved her and the food. Everything about it was great - the service, the cabin (Balcony on deck 7), the cleanliness, the food and the speciality dining room, the itinerary (W Med) - we could not really fault it. The evening entertainment was hit and miss, some nights were great and others not so. Although the show I thought the worst, was someone else on the board's favourite!!

I too was very worried about the trip as it was to be a special one too and my family love their food, infact going out for dinner on any holiday is always something we look forward to. But I needn' t have worried.

Is your trip in the Caribbean? If so, you might find they try to americanise it a bit as the Med cruises are very European in flavour. Anyway, please do not worry, read all the tips and have a great trip:)

If you have any other q's I'll be happy to try and answer them. Someone (a poster) called Twojays is onboard Magica as we speak, when they come back I'm sure there will be more good reports!

Archived