The Breeze was a great cruise!!

jansarts

Just off the 8/31 sailing. We were impressed with The Breeze, ship was beautiful. It was full, but never really had to wait for anything. There were always plenty of empty pool chairs. Purchased "faster to the fun". Walked right into terminal at 10:45, in our cabin in 5 minutes, 1 bag came in 10 minutes the other was 1 hour later, Skipped the lines at guest services, and debarkation and we driving out of the parking lot by 7:03a.m.Which avoided all the traffic. Don't think I would spend the $50 again for it though, because within 20 minutes they started allowing all the zones to board. Food was typical Carnival fare. Good burgers, pizza, Mongolian(of course the only place we had a long wait to eat (15 min) Italian was very good and it's free at lunchtime. Buffet food was ok, it is so pretty, and clean, in the Lido Marketplace it feels like you are at the beach. We had anytime dinning, never had to wait, food was served very fast and hot. Waiters were wonderful, they told us to avoid 7-8p.m. as it gets really crowded, there was always a long line when we left the dinning room around that time. The Punchliner comedy club hosts a nice brunch, in the dinning room on sea days. We had an aft wrap. Room was huge, balcony was enormous, though there is no cover, so it stays very hot and sunny there all day.. Yes we did get a sewer smell, on the back of the ship, occasionally, only lasted a few minutes, but never lingered. The only 2 pools are very,very tiny for a ship this big. The aft pool water was always very hot, the main pool was very crowded, so never got into it. They both are open very late, which is nice. The shows were ok, they only have 8 entertainers now and use computer generated animation, to make it feel like a large stage show. I prefer the old fashion stage productions, but they weren't bad, just different. There was some trouble on the ship with a few rude older teens and their families, Please lock your balcony door as some were caught climbing into other peoples' balcony cabins! Of course we heard about several rowdy teens partying too much, Late into the night, We personally didn't have any problems with that. The Breeze Staff are very nice , friendly and polite. All in all this was our 15th cruise, 10 on Carnival, and by far this Breeze cruise was our all time favorite!;);)

Just off the 8/31 sailing. We were impressed with The Breeze, ship was beautiful. It was full, but never really had to wait for anything. There were always plenty of empty pool chairs. Purchased "faster to the fun". Walked right into terminal at 10:45, in our cabin in 5 minutes, 1 bag came in 10 minutes the other was 1 hour later, Skipped the lines at guest services, and debarkation and we driving out of the parking lot by 7:03a.m.Which avoided all the traffic. Don't think I would spend the $50 again for it though, because within 20 minutes they started allowing all the zones to board. Food was typical Carnival fare. Good burgers, pizza, Mongolian(of course the only place we had a long wait to eat (15 min) Italian was very good and it's free at lunchtime. Buffet food was ok, it is so pretty, and clean, in the Lido Marketplace it feels like you are at the beach. We had anytime dinning, never had to wait, food was served very fast and hot. Waiters were wonderful, they told us to avoid 7-8p.m. as it gets really crowded, there was always a long line when we left the dinning room around that time. The Punchliner comedy club hosts a nice brunch, in the dinning room on sea days. We had an aft wrap. Room was huge, balcony was enormous, though there is no cover, so it stays very hot and sunny there all day.. Yes we did get a sewer smell, on the back of the ship, occasionally, only lasted a few minutes, but never lingered. The only 2 pools are very,very tiny for a ship this big. The aft pool water was always very hot, the main pool was very crowded, so never got into it. They both are open very late, which is nice. The shows were ok, they only have 8 entertainers now and use computer generated animation, to make it feel like a large stage show. I prefer the old fashion stage productions, but they weren't bad, just different. There was some trouble on the ship with a few rude older teens and their families, Please lock your balcony door as some were caught climbing into other peoples' balcony cabins! Of course we heard about several rowdy teens partying too much, Late into the night, We personally didn't have any problems with that. The Breeze Staff are very nice , friendly and polite. All in all this was our 15th cruise, 10 on Carnival, and by far this Breeze cruise was our all time favorite!;);)

Looking forward to sailing on her in November, I have a quick question though, if this was your 10th cruise on Carnival,why did you purchase FTTF? You should be platinum and wouldn't need to.

Glad you had a good time. We went on the Breeze New Years Cruise & had a fantastic time. Although the ship was crowded we NEVER waited on long lines for food or anything! I know a lot of people complain about that but we had no problems whatsoever. We loved it so much, we are going back for this New Years :D

We did the August 11th sailing and had a blast! Unfortunately, we never got to attend the shows until the last night (farewell show). We, too, had rowdy teens but they were running up and down the hall one night and I kind of lost it...they were so obnoxiously loud. That's crazy about the balconies! Whoa!

I was also on this cruise.....i always went at 8ish for dinner and never had to wait....maybe 10 people infront of us but we got seated right away. I never used pools either as i heard they were hot and always crowded. Beautiful ship....and as you stated they had so many deck chairs many were never even unstacked....one thing i do hate is how they jam them right next to eachother so there is no room between them to get in them....you basically have to crawl across them and turn or just aim and plop!

Thanks for providing such insightful information. We're sailing on the Breeze 05/04/14 and CAN'T wait. Excitement keeps building.:D

Was also on this cruise. Was effected with the rude teenagers and their families. This cruise was a nightmare for us. Was on a b2b, just got off the liberty and had a great time, got on the breeze and the nightmare began. Breeze is a beautiful ship, but we could not enjoy it because of the harassment and being assaulted by this family. Carnival needs to step up its security procedures.

Was also on this cruise. Was effected with the rude teenagers and their families. This cruise was a nightmare for us. Was on a b2b, just got off the liberty and had a great time, got on the breeze and the nightmare began. Breeze is a beautiful ship, but we could not enjoy it because of the harassment and being assaulted by this family. Carnival needs to step up its security procedures.

What did the family do? Curious

Archived