Received a Complimentary Upgrade from NCL

CK77

I noticed that the prices for my upcoming Breakaway Cruise in 3 weeks had dropped quite a bit. We had a BA Cabin booked on Deck 13. I talked with my TA and I asked her if I could get something additional, maybe some more OBC just to ease the pain of seeing the price drop. I figured I had nothing to lose if I asked, considering the significant drop in price. The worst NCL could say would be No.

My TA got on it and called NCL right away and after talking it through with NCL, they offered me what they called a Complimentary Upgrade to a Mini Suite on Deck 13 Mid Ship. No changes in Price or OBC etc. I am very pleased considering the price for the Mini Suite is still more expensive to book right now today than what I paid for my BA Cabin many months ago.

I’m very pleased with NCL for doing this, as this will be my first time cruising with NCL. I also have a great TA and she always works hard to make things right.

That is great news! It pays to keep an eye on prices close to departure time. We were able to up sell ourselves once from a mini to an aft penthouse for less that $200 for two people after price drops. If the cruise is not selling well, they can probably sell your balcony easier than they perhaps could the mini.

Thanks...We are looking forward to our trip!

We've been on the Caribbean Princess and then the RCL Explorer of the Seas and had a great time on both...We love Bermuda, so the Breakaway seemed like a great fit for us and what we enjoy on a Cruise.

Archived