Cabin 17019 Epic- Haven - S4 category - 2 bedroom

Ed

Anyone have any comments on this cabin which is a 2 bedroom with 2 couples? Is the second bedroom small? Is the bed a double or full. When the bed is folded down is there room to get around? Going to be a 14 day TA so don't what people to be uncomfortable.

Thanks

Edited by Ed

Anyone have any comments on this cabin which is a 2 bedroom with 2 couples? Is the second bedroom small? Is the bed a double or full. When the bed is folded down is there room to get around? Going to be a 14 day TA so don't what people to be uncomfortable.

Thanks

This video of a 2 bedroom shows the bed pulled out, the bathroom etc.

Edited by dlynn0366

Recently had an S4 on Epic. Very nice cabin. Although it is possible to share this with 2 couples, there is a very significant difference between the two rooms. I would suggest tipping the housekeeping staff to clean the bedding in order for you to switch rooms midway through your cruise.

That being said, the second bedroom is much nicer than those on the Pearl/Jewel..etc. I do think the second bedroom is adequate if that is the way you are going to go. You should also note that you will definitely hear each other. The walls within the cabin are not nearly as soundproof as those between cabins.

Recently had an S4 on Epic. Very nice cabin. Although it is possible to share this with 2 couples, there is a very significant difference between the two rooms. I would suggest tipping the housekeeping staff to clean the bedding in order for you to switch rooms midway through your cruise.

That being said, the second bedroom is much nicer than those on the Pearl/Jewel..etc. I do think the second bedroom is adequate if that is the way you are going to go. You should also note that you will definitely hear each other. The walls within the cabin are not nearly as soundproof as those between cabins.

No need to tip the steward to have them change the bedding. That is done every three days. :)

We had 5 in the suite and I was surprised how well it worked. If you can score 16001 or 17001, those cabins are wider in the second bedroom and main living room area.

IMO the second bedroom was fine and was surprised how big the bed was and how nice the bathroom was. Each room has its own flat screen TV too.

The second bedroom is fine, small, dark but think of it as an inside with the benefits of a suite, a living room and a balcony.

It is by NO MEANS even close the other bedroom. Make no mistake about that.

If the 3rd and 4th are paying the rates for the 3rd and 4th it's a bargain. (IMO)

Thanks for the replies. The 3rd and 4th person are paying only $350.00 each so they get what you pay for as they say! They are family so they understand. $350 for 14 Day TA cruise. Maybe I should be on the receiving end of that deal.

You can look through my pictures of Epic 16016 (2 bedroom haven room) to see what the 2 bedrooms look like (and you don't need to do the bunk in the 2nd bedroom, they can make the lower bed into a full size bed - my MIL and 7 year old slept in it like that this year).

http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/marybethp18/library/Epic%2016016?sort=3&page=1

I'd pay $350 to sleep in that room and get the haven perks. Can I come? :)

I'd pay $350 to sleep in that room and get the haven perks. Can I come? :)

I was just thinking the same thing. Lmao. I wish I had a family member as nice as you. :)

It's still fresh in my mind what I paid for an s6 on Breakaway. 350 a person is a dream come true. :)

Have a great time. :)

• 4 months later...