Beer package on Splendour from Venice

Jason12

Can anyone who has just come back please confirm the price of the beer package, when I try to book online it's adding 15% gratuity on top of the $45 a day, I've tried calling RC but yet again it was like a merry go round of 55 minutes and 5 different operators and not one of them can answer why..

5ahugagy.jpg

Plus when I try and buy the premium package no 15%

ytu7ejup.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think most folks around here are asleep right now. I thought it may have been the VAT, but if it isn't adding it to both packages, it has to be something I know nothing about. I could guess again, like maybe it is to entice you into purchasing the premium package, but that's just silly. Sorry. :(

I'm sure someone who knows more will chime in when the sun comes up. :p

I think most folks around here are asleep right now. I thought it may have been the VAT, but if it isn't adding it to both packages, it has to be something I know nothing about. I could guess again, like maybe it is to entice you into purchasing the premium package, but that's just silly. Sorry. :(

I'm sure someone who knows more will chime in when the sun comes up. :p

Yes I was hoping to catch the UK posters cause the US seem to have a different online system..? Thanks thou..

Yes I was hoping to catch the UK posters cause the US seem to have a different online system..? Thanks thou..

We have made great friends cruising with people from the UK over the years, so I wanted to at least reply. Have a lovely cruise!

Cheers Pete, hope you can report back before we leave..RC customer service are no help..

Jason

Well with your itinerary it looks like you won't have the 21% Italian VAT added to everything like we will as you're visiting Turkey which is non EU. I'll be providing a report when we get back.

If you purchase on the ship it will be $45 or $55 dollars per day depending on which package you choose.

That is what I paid in June on Splendour. No extra charges.:)

Great thanks..

Unlucky Pete, we had a issue in January on the Serenade from Barcelona we should have gone Tunisia but with all the troubles we ended up in Majorca and had Spanish tax added on everything..!

Jason

Archived