Lamanai Ruins

kcbmarek

Ups, did you ever try contacting them? There is no phone number on their website and their live chat seems to be off-line all the times. Are they registered somewhere?

I actually found them on Facebook and commented on a pic they had posted, about our trip. They deleted my comment which added fuel to the fire, so I emailed them on there. Briefly described our trip and told them I expected to hear back from them. They then contacted me through my email. Have not given me a phone number. But did stress the fact that I will not let this rest until something is done!

• 1 month later...
Doing my first Mayan ruins tour in Oct. Have been to Belize many times before but never have done these ruins. Because of the length of the tour, I have decided it is better to book thru the ship as you won't get left behind in a foreign country. Belize is the only port that I have reservations about booking thru a private tour operator.

Can't wait to experience this tour. NCL is charging is $109 which includes lunch. It is well worth the extra cost to have that peace of mind that the ship will wait for us.

We are doing the samething. We are on the NCL Jewel in January and this is the only tour we booked through the ship. Given the tender and length of the tour a little extra $$ for peace of mind is well worth it for us. Plus we are saving so much on our other days by going private or independant it all works out in the end.

How diid you enjoy it? Can you post a wee review?

• 1 month later...

I am also on the Dawn on the 22nd and was looking to book the Lamanai tour through NCL. I just got on to do it and it isn't available right now? Do you know if you are confirmed with them?

I am feeling like I need to book privately now but am leary due to the short time in port.

Cheers,

Renee