Freeport/Nassua wifi and Atlantis Questions

frankinaug

Is there anywhere in Freeport or Nassua that offers free wifi? I am going to need to check email for work and don't want a million messages waiting for me on Thursday when we get off the boat.

I want to visit Atlantis while on my 4 day cruise but dont need the pool or water access. I really just want to wander around a bit eat a non-Carnival meal and maybe play some blackjack.

What is the cheapest way for the wife and I to access Atlantis?

Is there anywhere in Freeport or Nassua that offers free wifi? I am going to need to check email for work and don't want a million messages waiting for me on Thursday when we get off the boat.

I want to visit Atlantis while on my 4 day cruise but dont need the pool or water access. I really just want to wander around a bit eat a non-Carnival meal and maybe play some blackjack.

What is the cheapest way for the wife and I to access Atlantis?

In the past if you booked a room @ the Comfort Suites on Paradise Island, it included 4 passes to Atlantis. I know a lot of people took that route.

http://www.comfortsuitespi.com/

In Nassau there is free wifi right at the port in the Festival Plaza building. As you enter the building you'll see tons of people and crew members connecting to it. During the peak times it can be really slow obviously with lots of people connected to it. There is also free wifi at the McDonalds which you'd walk by if you were to walk toward Junkanoo beach.

Dunkin Donuts which you'd walk by too also offers free wifi if you buy something.

Have a great cruise!

null_zps34f05a80.jpg

null_zps65bda265.jpg

This is heading back out to the ships, but to the right in this pic is where a bunch of people will be getting the free wifi.

null_zps38fa5fa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Archived