JS on Oasis of the Seas

starfish216

Does anyone know if connecting staterooms in a Junior Suite on the Oasis lose the sofa?

When we had connecting staterooms on the Explorer (in a balcony cabin) they replaced the sofa with a club chair because the door to the connecting cabin was there. We now upgraded to a JS on the Oasis (8242) so I am just wondering if we will still have the sofa and where the door to the connecting cabin is located. We need to keep the cabin location since we are traveling with others who are near by, I was just curious.

Thanks

Does anyone know if connecting staterooms in a Junior Suite on the Oasis lose the sofa?

When we had connecting staterooms on the Explorer (in a balcony cabin) they replaced the sofa with a club chair because the door to the connecting cabin was there. We now upgraded to a JS on the Oasis (8242) so I am just wondering if we will still have the sofa and where the door to the connecting cabin is located. We need to keep the cabin location since we are traveling with others who are near by, I was just curious.

Thanks

I just had a connecting Junior Suite room on the Oasis. There is a sofa and another chair. The connecting door was right by the balcony.

Archived