Bringing Non Alcoholic Drinks on Board in Boston

gem1017

Another liquid question to bore everyone! I drink gin and diet tonic. Spoke to RCCL rep and she said they do not sell diet tonic on the ship. On other cruise lines we have always brought some water, diet dr. pepper and diet tonic along with a small leak proof ice chest to keep in our room, tip the steward well to keep ice in it for the week.. Of course I have been told you cannot bring anything on board but I have read about people putting it in their luggage instead of carrying it on and it made it to their room just fine. I have the Rum Runners for my gin as I drink lime flavored gin and (knock on wood) so far they have always made it. Believe me we spend plenty of money on drinks but enjoy some drinks in our room. I would appreciate any recent feedback! Haven't cruised RCCL since they changed the C & A levels. We were 2 cruises away from being diamond so needless to say that made us very angry. :mad: Anyway, thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Another liquid question to bore everyone! I drink gin and diet tonic. Spoke to RCCL rep and she said they do not sell diet tonic on the ship. On other cruise lines we have always brought some water, diet dr. pepper and diet tonic along with a small leak proof ice chest to keep in our room, tip the steward well to keep ice in it for the week.. Of course I have been told you cannot bring anything on board but I have read about people putting it in their luggage instead of carrying it on and it made it to their room just fine. I have the Rum Runners for my gin as I drink lime flavored gin and (knock on wood) so far they have always made it. Believe me we spend plenty of money on drinks but enjoy some drinks in our room. I would appreciate any recent feedback! Haven't cruised RCCL since they changed the C & A levels. We were 2 cruises away from being diamond so needless to say that made us very angry. :mad: Anyway, thanks in advance for any thoughts!

I have brought on seltzer. A 24 pack. Slapped a luggage tag on it and it arrived at the cabin with no problem. I have never had a problem bringing non alcohol on Princess. One time, I brought on Pepsi. :) One other time we brought on a six pack of beer returning from port in St. Thomas. Not a peep.

Thank you for the reply. We are sailing Royal Caribbean so I'm wondering about their policies. Never had a problem on NCL, Princess or Carnival. I will just put my drinks in a duffle bag i just got in Seattle to bring back everything we bought! Hopefully it will make it to our room. Just some water, diet dr pepper and diet tonic.

Archived