1A rooms on Sunshine with 2 twin beds on floor?

wxguyinms

I know some ships have category 1A staterooms with two twin beds on the floor, even though their description on Carnival's website may say upper/lower. In fact, I was just in one on the Conquest.

Does anyone know if there are any such 1A rooms on the Sunshine?

Yes, I'm in 2102. It's a twin and convertable sofa with 2 portholes. It's a great cabin that I've had on both the Breeze and Conquest.

Lots of floorspace and even though the convertable sofa was made up as a bed at embarkation and remained so throughout the cruise, the bolsters were left in the room and we continued to use the sofa for seating during the day.

Look at carnival.com deckplans. If you mouse over the 1a cabins all the way forward on decks 1 and 2 you will find these configurations. The 1A cabins midship are almost always the upper/lower bunks.

Some of the porthole 1As on the sunshine say: 1 lower twin, 1 upper, and a couch. I am not sure if couch in these cabins can be made into a bed. We booked the Sunshine for January and went with a PT cabin which is just like an outside (2 twins/king) and couch. The only difference is 2 port holes in place of the picture window.

Archived