Shuttles in Singapore Sunday 24th November

uktog

Bill

I wonder if you can help us here - we have been trying to get information on these shuttles via UK Captains Club and the UK Service Centre for six weeks now, we used to get this sort of thing very quickly but with all the upheavals there, not surprisingly (and maybe a disappointing sign of what the future holds) this has not been the case this time.

Journey docks at lunchtime on the Sunday and as far as I can see now, it is at the Berth CCO2 at the Singapore Cruise Centre. (We were previously advised it would be the Marina Bay Cruise Centre so assume there has been a change along the way, the change is on the US website, but port information impossible to find on the UK site :( ). Our questions are

* Can you confirm it is the Singapore Cruise Centre that the ship will be docking at (this affects our disembarkation arrangements) - just checking the info we had re Marina Bay does not supercede the website

* Are Azamara providing shuttles on Sunday 24th November (we would not expect them on 25th November as that is disembarkation day)?

* What is the expected drop off point for the shuttle in town?

We are trying to finalise some arrangements for the Sunday and seem to be struggling to find out exactly what is happening, so any insight you can add will be most welcome - we know things can change but we would like a little more certainty at this stage

Thanks

As Azamara's US website indicates that Journey's 25 November 2013 sailing will depart from The Singapore Cruise Center [1 Maritime Square, Harbour Front Center], it seems a safe bet that you will arrive at the same location on 24 November...

Not sure if Azamara's UK website is structured in the same format/same general style as the US one but here we can access such information from the Azamara Home Page... If so, click on "Plan Your Voyage" > "Already Booked" > "Helpful Information" > "Directions To Embarkation Ports" and select "Singapore"...

Haven't inquired relative to shuttles as I'm boarding Journey and sailing for Ko Samui the same day... If it helps, you will find that The Singapore Cruise Center at Harbour Front Center seems to be well located and affords a variety of local transport options... You'll find their nicely-done website here...

http://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/terminals/sccharbourfront/transport-network/

--Mike

Thanks Mike

Unfortunately the .co.uk site is not structured the same way, which is why when I want info like that I switch to the .com site and it was there I saw the Singapore Centre information, however it conflicts with info still being given out elsewhere. I am pretty sure it is the Singapore Centre but I know last year there was a late switch so just taking an abundance of caution.

We have used that berth before so know its high and low spots, however the shuttle info is of particular interest for us as we have three days in Singapore and want to structure our trips based on ease of access to transport based on where we are on 24/25 and 26 Nov.

Archived