Baltimore-Wingate by Wyndham BWI

davids68girl

They have free shuttle service from BWI to the hotel AND from the hotel to the port the next morning. I just booked them for our cruise in January. Man, I know Baltimore is not a huge cruising port but it's hard to find someone who will transport from both the airport and the port!

If you drive to the hotel, they have a park n' cruise program as well with a shuttle to the port and then back to the hotel.

That's great to hear! I'm still looking at hotels for our May 18th sailing aboard the Pride and this hotel is at the top of my list. Also looking at the Hampton at the airport. Shuttle to the port is one of my needs. I hear that the cab fares are around $30-35 to the port. Thanks for your input!

:cool: Bill

They have free shuttle service from BWI to the hotel AND from the hotel to the port the next morning. I just booked them for our cruise in January. Man, I know Baltimore is not a huge cruising port but it's hard to find someone who will transport from both the airport and the port!

If you drive to the hotel, they have a park n' cruise program as well with a shuttle to the port and then back to the hotel.

Me where you found that they will do this? I have looked all over and can not find it, thank you! Is it only if you do a park package?

Me where you found that they will do this? I have looked all over and can not find it, thank you! Is it only if you do a park package?

If you look around their page they mention cruise packages and free airport shuttle. I called them to verify the airport shuttle and asked about the cruise package. I think I asked her 3 times if I had to book anything special to use the shuttle to the port and she said if I was parking and leaving a vehicle I would need to but if I just need the shuttle all I had to do was book a room.

Here is the link to the cruise specials page. I called the 410 phone number. They were really nice.

http://www.wingatebwi.com/special-pkg/baltimore-hotel-cruise-specials.aspx

Archived