thanks laura for the new thread.

musicmansmom

hi everybody.

i am happy to see this tread. everybody here can relate to the '' perils and advantages '' of being in the golden-years'' of life :D . i think this is going to be a fun and interesting thread to come too.

thanks laura for starting it.

I just took my 10th cruise this year, went on the Coral Princess through the Panama Canal. It was great. I took my 17 year old grandson, he turned 18 on the ship. I have never cruised solo always found somebody to go, but I don't know if I will be able to find someone to cruise with me this next year. I want to take an Baltic cruise real bad. This forum is great, I am sure us "older cruisers" :D will be able to get a lot of information from it.:confused:

Delores

delores

my first cruise ever was solo to alaska when i 54. i had the time of my life. everybody was so nice to me and asked me to be involved in alot of things they were doing on and off the ship. i just used common sence for my safety and i had no feelings at all that i was every in any danger. i would go solo again in a minute if i could afford to go sooner than my next cruise i want to take. dont be afraid to go on your own. join one of the group cruises from one of the boards here and i know you will have a wonderful, fun and safe trip.

happy cruising

This is a wonderful thread. We're going on our 13th cruise in October, the NCL Jewel to Canada/NE. I bounce around these boards for information on anything cruise related...but I think now I've found a comfortable "home base". I hope to be able to discuss things related specifically to our ages and related subjects.

Have a wonderful Sunday....and thank you so much for this thread.

Happy cruising! Jackie

just laffin at myself and others who cruise HAL as that has long been dismissed as the "fogey" line... admittedly a number of seniors (actually a LARGE number) but I say more power to 'em to those in wheelchairs or who use canes or walkers to get around, that they aren't staying home and sulking but are instead out enjoying life..

our fav tablemates in 5 cruises now were a couple of 90 years old who gave new meaning to living life to it's fullest.. so all you AARP types.. feel free to come join us old folks on HAL 57 yrs young here

Archived