Great new PR from Carnival

Georgiagolfer

Yesterday was my birthday. Received birthday Emails from Royal, Norwegian, and Carnival. But this year the 1 from CCL was a video "Happy Birthday Greeting" to the MDR from the Maitre D', Hostess, and wait staff/chef, along with a cake presentation. Classy production from the Wal-Mart line, don't you think. I must add that I have always received a standard Email from these 3, but thought the 1 from Carnival was outstanding this year. Thanks Carnival.:D

Yesterday was my birthday. Received birthday Emails from Royal, Norwegian, and Carnival. But this year the 1 from CCL was a video "Happy Birthday Greeting" to the MDR from the Maitre D', Hostess, and wait staff/chef, along with a cake presentation. Classy production from the Wal-Mart line, don't you think. I must add that I have always received a standard Email from these 3, but thought the 1 from Carnival was outstanding this year. Thanks Carnival.:D

Great , happy birthday!!!

This isn't new. I've been getting cutesy ecards and link with birthday greeting for a couple of years now.

Good for you. This is 1st time I've received and thought I would post it as I had not seen anyone post about this before. With all the negative lately on this board, thought a little positive CCL post was due.

i'm almost surprised it hasn't been posted yet, but i believe the following is the birthday greeting referenced:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/bdaycard/index.html?name=

a nice touch, indeed.

Correct. I would have posted, but couldn't figure out how to post the link from the Email. I'm not as computer literate as most on here.

Archived