Recent Imagination pics?

Avril

I was just wondering, does anyone have any recent pics of the Imagination (public areas, outside decks, cabins, etc)? I'm sailing at the end of November/December (doing a B2B) and would love to know what she looks like now. I haven't seen her since I was on her for my 1st ever cruise in 2003, can't wait to sail her again (she always has had and always will have a special place in my heart)!!!! :D

Thanks!!!! :D

She's actually in dry dock as we speak, so maybe someone will post some pics after that is complete. Not that they are doing anything major, just normal maintenance I think.

Awesome!! For sure, maybe someone will post pics after, that'd be great!! :D

We'll be on the first sailing after dry dock. I'll try to come back wih pics. It'll be our 3rd time, we love her.

Awesome, thanks!! :D I love her as well even though I've only been on her once. She was my 1st ship so always had and always will have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to see her and sail on her again!!!! :D

Here you go. I was on it last year, and had the best time. Here are some pictures, from before the dry dock, obviously. Imagination was my first ship too. :) It's old, but what it lacked in features it made up in the atmosphere. I had a blast on it, and got hooked on cruising big time.

Atrium

7329666202_621e25b956_n.jpg

Cabin

7330011254_9ac98a5787_n.jpg

Lido deck

7329882730_639d46dc46_n.jpg

Here you go. I was on it last year, and had the best time. Here are some pictures, from before the dry dock, obviously. Imagination was my first ship too. :) It's old, but what it lacked in features it made up in the atmosphere. I had a blast on it, and got hooked on cruising big time.

Atrium

7329666202_621e25b956_n.jpg

Cabin

7330011254_9ac98a5787_n.jpg

Lido deck

7329882730_639d46dc46_n.jpg

Thanks so much!! WOW, it looks really good, love the Lido and the bar in the atrium. :D There was no bar there when I was onboard, just some ugly sculpture (in the atrium I mean). It got me hooked on cruising big time as well, since that 1st cruise in 2003, I've sailed 22 times (including that one), 13 of those on Carnival and I've loved every minute!!!! :D

Awesome, thanks!! :D I love her as well even though I've only been on her once. She was my 1st ship so always had and always will have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to see her and sail on her again!!!! :D

that's how I feel about the elation!! Fell in love with cruising while sailing her!!!

Archived