How is the nightlife on Freedom of the seas?

quiksilver23

I know when I was on the Liberty AKA sister ship when she did her 7 night sailings. It was pretty wild for a while. our room was outside the catacombs night club.

like others said, it all depends on when you go if you go over spring break i am sure it will be wild..

It's ok. Most people will be in bed by 9. However, we just were on the NEW Carnival Breeze, and I have to say, the nightlife was amazing! There were so many things to do! Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe3vHNm4rjk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL0n_1X7lb86m2809yBmSAreZU2s0mjWhU

You apparently have never been on FOS. There are lots of things going on until 2 or 3 am. The Crypt, as someone mentioned, the Schooner Bar is open till 1 am. Lots of nightlife activities.

I have to say this becouse it is driving me crazy.I was a die hard since 2005 with 6 carnival cruises and a 7th booked and paid for that I canceled becouse the Dream and the quality of carnival going down hill since 2006.While on the Dream I found PEE STAINS on the bed spread in the plastic bag with pee stains showing through it and even took photos for just this thread.(I WILL POST) The new rewards program changing also did not help any.The night life was awful as I was with a group of young people and they complained about it also.I could keep going on but the photos will speak for themselves

Here is how it went down and I found the pee stains..We were on our third stop and it was canceled becouse of bad weather so I went to my room and was looking for the tv remote and seen a clear bag under the bed.I pulled it out and this is what I found.YECK!

I will not be back Carnival!!

940644103_100_3557(2).jpg.3ae53e6be46e115b55957802d34dbf59.jpg

312872296_100_3558(3).jpg.2913232148100cea02a0089e8152e869.jpg

I have to say this becouse it is driving me crazy.I was a die hard since 2005 with 6 carnival cruises and a 7th booked and paid for that I canceled becouse the Dream and the quality of carnival going down hill since 2006.While on the Dream I found PEE STAINS on the bed spread in the plastic bag with pee stains showing through it and even took photos for just this thread.(I WILL POST) The new rewards program changing also did not help any.The night life was awful as I was with a group of young people and they complained about it also.I could keep going on but the photos will speak for themselves

Here is how it went down and I found the pee stains..We were on our third stop and it was canceled becouse of bad weather so I went to my room and was looking for the tv remote and seen a clear bag under the bed.I pulled it out and this is what I found.YECK!

I will not be back Carnival!!

Nightlife so great, you'll wet the bed!

We were just off FOS last week and had a blast on our 14th cruise. Couple of nights we left the Crypt after 2am and it was still packed. Schooner bar and pub were almost done. After party at the pool went to well after 4am we heard. Silent disco is a do not miss, it was great. Have never had a cruise where nightlife was not jumping after 2am on freedom, you will love it, and we are both in our 30's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was just on FOS this past week. There was plenty of Night Life. Depends on what you like but there is always something going on. The Crypt, Dancing on the Deck, Schooner Bar and the list goes on. Dont worry you will find something to do. If you dont than your a pretty boring person. Im 53 and was up till 1 - 2 am every night. But one thing is for sure. You cant do it all! Have fun and enjoy your time on FOS. Its a great ship with a great crew!!!

Archived