Shareholder on board credit

rojojacko

Hi

I am off on a Costa cruise from Brazil to Venice next spring and, as a Carnival shareholder, believe I am entitled to on board credit. I usually e-mail a copy of my shareholder certificate with the request when we are cruising with HAL or Princess and have e-mailed the enquiry section at Costa to ask how to proceed but their reply seemed to have content missing! I have requested clarification from them but thought that the must be someone out there who knows the process.

There is no e-mail address for these requests on their website.

Many thanks for any help.

Hi

I am off on a Costa cruise from Brazil to Venice next spring and, as a Carnival shareholder, believe I am entitled to on board credit. I usually e-mail a copy of my shareholder certificate with the request when we are cruising with HAL or Princess and have e-mailed the enquiry section at Costa to ask how to proceed but their reply seemed to have content missing! I have requested clarification from them but thought that the must be someone out there who knows the process.

There is no e-mail address for these requests on their website.

Many thanks for any help.

We were on Costa a couple of months ago and got the address from on the Carnival Cruise page, under shareholder benefits . As stated, you cannot claim via e-mail as we do with Princess or P &O, it has to be done in writing, of course including your share statement . We wrote to an address in Italy, enclosing our e-mail address and asked for confirmation when this had been done. They replied by email, confirming that it had been granted.

:)

Archived