Fantasy AERAERA rotation

IluvZ

Hi all,

We are on an eastern Carribean cruise and I am thinking for doing the AERAERA rotation. As a frequent cruiser on other lines, it seems that Animators Pallet is the most unusual restaurant and the one I would like to spend more time in. Any comments?

With that rotation one of those nights you will have the Crush interactive show, another will be the Pirate night so nothing special, and the other will be the "draw your own character and it might be animated" show night.

Even on a different rotation you would have the opportunity to see both shows if you dine at the MDR's only so I really wouldn't plan your cruise dining rotation around AP unless you were looking to book Palo or Remy so you may miss one of the AP shows.

ex techie

Thanks for the info. We are in concierge so I thought I would see if one was better than another. The Pirates on the walls sounds fun.

Yes we did a fortnight on the Fantasy and do had experience if all meals, the first week we dropped two main dinning room mess for Oslo snd Remy, but the second week it was all MDRs now we often have palo on pirates night do it was a newer experience to have pirate night in a MDR and in Animators.

All TV screens were pirate themed and also lights dimmed and it was very nice and gave the pirate feel a good push, better than the other meals.

I work my rotation around my Oslo and Remy bookings dropping the meals and MDRs that for us are lower priority and often when there isn't a main show on, ie film night.

Concierge can help on all of this.

We had this rotation on an eastern Fantasy. What we discovered, although not sure if relevant, is that second time in AP is St Maarten, when you may be in port late. We had 1st dining so we didn't make it to the MDR in time. We stayed ashore till the last minute. Point is, it felt fine, as we had two other times there in AP. And that night is Pirate night too IIRC, so .... neither was a show per se in AP. We felt it worked out well. The rotation, pirate night, eastern, St Maarten, Mahoo, Mullet Bay, DCL, cruising, etc. :D

Well except the hurricane and the rogue waves. :eek:

Good luck

We had this rotation on an eastern Fantasy. What we discovered, although not sure if relevant, is that second time in AP is St Maarten, when you may be in port late. We had 1st dining so we didn't make it to the MDR in time. We stayed ashore till the last minute. Point is, it felt fine, as we had two other times there in AP. And that night is Pirate night too IIRC, so .... neither was a show per se in AP. We felt it worked out well. The rotation, pirate night, eastern, St Maarten, Mahoo, Mullet Bay, DCL, cruising, etc. :D

Well except the hurricane and the rogue waves. :eek:

Good luck

We were in Remy in St Maarten and had great views as we pulled out if port.

Archived