Cozumel beaches with easy entry into water

galvezhome

I will say that Nachi Cocum has DEEP sand, which some find difficult to walk on.

Hopefully Mitsugirly will chime in here for you.

She is a sand (feel) and beach (access) connoisseur and I know has been to Nachi Cocum, Playa Mia and Chankanaab for sure.

I had been to Nachi Cocum 4 times and never had a problem walking on the sand and never noticed, until Mitsugirly came back and stated her problems with the sand there. (and then I could see how some might have trouble walking in the deep sand)

Bill

Yea, Nachi didn't have easy to walk in sand to us. It was just the type of sand that you sink with every step, making it hard to walk in. The closer you got to the water, the harder it was.

PC200852-M.jpg

As for Chankanaab, the sand is easy to walk in and soft but there's only 1 place that you can walk directly into the water from the sand and it's a small cove like area. Usually this is where you will find the families with younger children or the elderly people swimming.

IMG_5654-M.jpg

This is an overview of the area, as you can tell, this particular area is not very big. (This is a picture I found on the web and does not belong to me)

cozumel%20wedding%20and%20honeymoon%20attractions%20-%20chankanaab-M.jpg

Playa Mia has very easy entry into the sand and didn't get too deep too quick. We liked it there.

IMG_0128-M.jpg

I have seen tons of pictures of Paradise and I would have to agree with another poster that it looks like very nice, white, soft sand with easy entry. You might want to check them out.

Archived