Explorer Promenade Room Question

cruisetmc

Our pr cabins definitely had a fridge. it wasn't set very cool. I believe if you need to store medications, you can contact special needs and they can adjust it for you.

We liked the location for people watching without the crowds during parades and such. You are in a bit of a fishbowl with your curtains open, but I prefer that to an inside, and the window seat was a nice extra space.

Deck 8 is far enough up to be quiet and the drapes will darken your room, because there are lights on all night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I was on the Explorer. The water package is your choice. I drink the ship water, they have flavored water in the Windjammer, and you can buy water on the ship. The package come with big bottles that are a nuisance to carry. I'd rather bring small bottles, or a refillable bottle.

But thats a personal choice.

Marsha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

how do you tell if a room is a promenade toom. I am assuming these are interior rooms or is this wrong

On Explorer, the category code for a Promenade room is "PR". They are grouped with interior staterooms on Royal's website and are usually priced less than OV staterooms.

Archived