Odd square shaped rooms on Conquest & Liberty

Sarahsmomi

Has anyone ever stayed in the odd square shaped rooms that are on the Conquest and the Liberty?

They may be on other ships as well, but on the Conquest they are rooms

6287 to 6307, inside cabins mid-ship.

They are shaped more like a square whereas the regular inside cabins are shaped more like a rectangle.

I wondered if anyone had any experience with these rooms and any photos they could share? Are they a better layout? Any comparisons to the regular rooms would be great :o

Thanks!

Have you tried cruiselinerooms dot com? It's a great source for cabin photos. Good Luck!:)

Thank you, but yes, I have. No luck there!

I have booked 4 of these rooms on the Conquest to sail Dec 29 th and I am really curious because when I called my PVP and told him I was interested in them he said "Oh, I see you have found our square shaped rooms".

He said they are the same square footage as the others but feel more spacious due to the layout.

I had booked them originally because they are connecting and I had read on here somewhere a long time ago that someone stayed in them and loved them.

Hoping I didn't imagine it lol!

We have stayed in these cabins on the Valor i am looking for the pictures now. Loved them lots of extra room in the cabin, our daughters were in the connecting cabin.

ok found the pictures, thanks to webshots shutting down i have to scan and upload them again. I had a great folder on webshots with all our different cabin type photos :(

Has anyone ever stayed in the odd square shaped rooms that are on the Conquest and the Liberty?

They may be on other ships as well, but on the Conquest they are rooms

6287 to 6307, inside cabins mid-ship.

They are shaped more like a square whereas the regular inside cabins are shaped more like a rectangle.

I wondered if anyone had any experience with these rooms and any photos they could share? Are they a better layout? Any comparisons to the regular rooms would be great :o

Thanks!

I couldn't find any pictures of the room that were good but we were in 6305 on the Conquest back in 2008. We liked the room it did feel larger due to the layout. It was more useable space!! Sorry no pics hope this helps!! We discussed we would definitely book those again if we ever had the chance.

I couldn't find any pictures of the room that were good but we were in 6305 on the Conquest back in 2008. We liked the room it did feel larger due to the layout. It was more useable space!! Sorry no pics hope this helps!! We discussed we would definitely book those again if we ever had the chance.

It does help, thanks so much for your input! Room 6305 is one of the four rooms I booked :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I realize how much work it is to scan and post photos, thanks for taking the time. :)

They really do look bigger, and although you said the bathrooms were beside the vanity area...it's hard to picture it lol.

I am excited, and I love how the rooms connect to make it feel like a bigger cabin with 2 rooms.

I appreciate your photos!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I realize how much work it is to scan and post photos, thanks for taking the time. :)

They really do look bigger, and although you said the bathrooms were beside the vanity area...it's hard to picture it lol.

I am excited, and I love how the rooms connect to make it feel like a bigger cabin with 2 rooms.

I appreciate your photos!

Your welcome, the pic with my daughter at the vanity, you can see how its recessed, and the door next to her is the bathroom door. The rooms did feel quite a bit bigger than regular insides.

We loved those cabins as well. We had an adjoining room with friends last time. We shut the door at night and keep it open all day long. We could peek into their room to see if they were there or not and they could do the same. It was very convenient. Enjoy.

Archived