new cruiser from Italy

xmas64

Hello, my name is Attilio, Italian and live in Rome. I met this Forum by other Italian forum of people who, like all of us, are passionate about Cruises. I apologize in advance for the mistakes of language, help me with a translator, but ....!!;) What am I going to October will be my fourth cruise, the first in February 2011 Costa Concordia:(-Islands of the Sun (12 days-Savona, Civitavecchia-Barcelona-Casablanca-Tenerife-Funchal-Malaga-Civitavecchia), the second in November 2011 MSC Lirica - United Arab Emirates :cool:(7night), the third in October 2012 NCL Epic - Eastern Caribbean :D(7days) and the next departing October 21 Celebrity Reflection - Eastern Mediterranean (11nights). I usually travel for singles but this time it will be with me my father that is 85 father and this will be his first cruise. I hope to give my contribution to this forum and learn many things from all of you friends cruise.

Archived