Beware Sunshine cabin 3102 forward

Lol 1944

If you find yourself allocated cabin 3102 do not bother to unpack your cases.

The Liquid lounge is above and on disco nights at 11-30pm you will hear every single chair being dragged across the floor to clear an area for dancing after which the music is sooo loud until around 3am.-absolutely impossible to sleep. We were moved the following day but packing up and moving is no fun.

Was able to ascertain that complaints about this have been continuous since June but Carnival are still booking guests into this cabin. We got off 20th and no doubt room immediately re-occupied.

Absolutely NO offense meant to the OP, however, when booking a cabin, you shoud be aware of what is above you, and what is below you. If you were aware of that, I am pretty sure you would have NOT booked this cabin. I can sleep through a bomb, as I am a SOUND sleeper, however, DH would hear a feather fall. Need to research your cabin:D

Absolutely NO offense meant to the OP, however, when booking a cabin, you shoud be aware of what is above you, and what is below you. If you were aware of that, I am pretty sure you would have NOT booked this cabin. I can sleep through a bomb, as I am a SOUND sleeper, however, DH would hear a feather fall. Need to research your cabin:D

2 problems with that.

Those cabins previously did not exist. It was the floor of the show lounge.

The show lounge didn't previously convert into a night club. They would go dark after the late show.

If you look at the deck plans you can easily see that the Liquid Lounge is there.

Sorry OP that you did not know this. I am one of those people that likes it quite too.

I like to use cruise deck plans. Have belonged for many years now and I never book a cabin without checking there first. I have to know what is above and below me. This is also why I would never let Carnival chose our cabin either.

Archived