Where to find FTTF?

pbfp2008

We booked a cruise for 2014 and subsequestly heard about the FTTF. This is something I'd like to look into. That being said, how do you book it? Going through a fake rebooking, I don't see where you can "add it on." Any help would be much appreciated....

FTTF is not available on all ships. If it is available on your sailing you can check on carnival.com and click on manage my cruise and then click on excursions...it should be the first one listed. There could be a possibility that it is sold out as well as they only offer so many per cruise. If you do see it there, it may say $49.99 per person but that is not correct, you only have to purchase one per cabin so it will only cost you $49.99...well, not only, but it beats having to buy two of them. I just purchased one for the first time for my Pride cruise in Jan. and it said there were only 8 left.

FTTF is not available on all ships. If it is available on your sailing you can check on carnival.com and click on manage my cruise and then click on excursions...it should be the first one listed. There could be a possibility that it is sold out as well as they only offer so many per cruise. If you do see it there, it may say $49.99 per person but that is not correct, you only have to purchase one per cabin so it will only cost you $49.99...well, not only, but it beats having to buy two of them. I just purchased one for the first time for my Pride cruise in Jan. and it said there were only 8 left.

I just booked mine today for my May 2014 cruise on the Dream and after I booked it there were just 10 left.

If you sign in under your original booking, it will be available for purchase under shore excursions. FTTF only needs to be purchased by one person and is applicable to all individuals staying in the same cabin.

Keep in mind that it might not be available for your cruise or it might be sold out. Try checking daily to see if it is available. The availability for faster to the fun depends on how many "status" members there are booked on your particular cruise.

I purchased FTTF about two months ago for my cruise in Feb. 2014.

I am on that cruise Jan 12 out of BWI too and have also purchased the FTTF pass! :)

If i have 2 rooms for my wife, three young kids and me....do i need to purchase 2? One for each cabin? Hoping one works for my family:-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

It states that one is needed per cabin so you would need two of them.

Archived