Oasis Bed Configurations in Jr. Suites

Xtchr

I am booking 2 Jr. Suites - connecting cabins. Will the bed be back by the bathroom in one cabin, and up near the balcony in the connecting cabin?

Or, will both be down by the balcony. I don't like the bed next to the slider, it's too hard to get around the end of the bed and out onto the balcony...yet we want two connecting cabins! I'm hoping all Jr. Suites have the bed back nearer the bathroom, as shown in the pictures!

Also, do Jr. Suites have two TV's in the cabin? Thanks for any info.

I am booking 2 Jr. Suites - connecting cabins. Will the bed be back by the bathroom in one cabin, and up near the balcony in the connecting cabin?

Or, will both be down by the balcony. I don't like the bed next to the slider, it's too hard to get around the end of the bed and out onto the balcony...yet we want two connecting cabins! I'm hoping all Jr. Suites have the bed back nearer the bathroom, as shown in the pictures!

I don't know about the bed configuration but there is only one TV in the JSs. :)

We saw several JS staterooms on Allure, and the beds were always near the closet, with the sofa near the slider. I don't believe the JS staterooms alternate the layout like the D, CP, and B, balconies.

We had 3 Jr Suites on the Allure with 2 of them connecting and the beds were in the same position in all of them, near the closet with sofa by the balcony. Being near the closet is not an issue as they were walk-in closets and the room is a good size with lots of walking space.

Archived