Enchantment pizza area

Hey guys,

Trying to figure out the ship for our upcoming Christmas cruise. I see the Enchantment has a Park Cafe now, is this in the solarium area? Also, where is the late night pizza located? Do they have small sandwhiches (like Cafe Promenade on bigger ships). How late can you grab a snack at these spots? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Trying to figure out the ship for our upcoming Christmas cruise. I see the Enchantment has a Park Cafe now, is this in the solarium area? Also, where is the late night pizza located? Do they have small sandwhiches (like Cafe Promenade on bigger ships). How late can you grab a snack at these spots? Thanks in advance.

The pizza on Enchantment is in Park Cafe, in the aft portion of the Solarium. It was open until 2am during our cruise last week. They also have small sandwiches available.

The pizza on Enchantment is in Park Cafe, in the aft portion of the Solarium. It was open until 2am during our cruise last week. They also have small sandwiches available.

Thanks for your response! The rep on the phone told us it was at Latitudes and I thought that was a coffee/pastry shop. Thanks again!

Thanks for your response! The rep on the phone told us it was at Latitudes and I thought that was a coffee/pastry shop. Thanks again!

I'm not surprised. By the way, the cookies and other food items at Latitudes are free, just ask.

Thanks. Someone posted Compasses from the Enchantment a couple days ago and it looked like no food available after the Windjammer closes except for Lattetudes. They did not shoe Park Cafe as open late.

Glad to hear as we are looking to book a last minute cruise sometime in the next couple months.

I was told the same thing on the phone, that the park cafe wasn't opened late, but I'm going to take the word of recent cruisers as being the case and that it is open. We like a snack before bed, preferably the little sandwhiches, or pizza.

I just want to clarify that Park Cafe is not open continuously. Here's a schedule from last week's cruise:

7:00am - 10:30am: Breakfast

11:30am - 1:30pm: Lunch

5:00pm - 6:30pm: Light fare

9:00pm - 2:00am: Late night snacks

I just want to clarify that Park Cafe is not open continuously. Here's a schedule from last week's cruise:

7:00am - 10:30am: Breakfast

11:30am - 1:30pm: Lunch

5:00pm - 6:30pm: Light fare

9:00pm - 2:00am: Late night snacks

Great, need my late night snacks :-)

Archived