almost 24 hours and Nassau and not real excited about options

surrocruiser

We will be in Nassau from 10 AM Saturday May 3 til 7 AM Sunday May 4 and I have been looking into what to do while there and so far nothing is jumping out as the best thing to do. I know we do not want to swim with dolphins and Atlantis seems to not be a very good value. Can anyone help? I don't want to miss anything great but don't want to waste alot of money to sit on a beach. (It will be hubby myself and our 3 year old son)

Thanks so much!

Instead of the Dolphin Excursion, why not do the water park option at Atlantis. It isn't cheap, but well worth it. a HUGE play area for the little one, plus slides and pools, plus they have their own man-made lagoon areas where you can do paddle boats or just lay on a lounge chair and relax..

It also includes the huge aquarium "the Dig" which is quite nice as well...

Hi- I'll be in Nassau this weekend from 8-5 and I will have two kiddos with me ages 3 and 6. I love the idea of Atlantis because of all the options but it's quite on the high end of our budget. I see a few posts about how dangerous it can be just walking around.

Any other ideas of what my family: husband myself and two kids can do in Nassau and not spend more than $200?

Hi- I'll be in Nassau this weekend from 8-5 and I will have two kiddos with me ages 3 and 6. I love the idea of Atlantis because of all the options but it's quite on the high end of our budget. I see a few posts about how dangerous it can be just walking around.

Any other ideas of what my family: husband myself and two kids can do in Nassau and not spend more than $200?

Nassau/Paradise Island is not dangerous to walk around during the daylight hours. Of course, you should always be aware of your surrounding when traveling, especially when you have 1000's of strangers (tourist, cruisers as well as locals) in the area.

There are plenty of security around during the daytime.

At nite, it's a different story. Stay with a group and don't wander about.

Someone had suggested Blue Lagoon for you and your family. You could make the 10:30 ferry over to the island and take the 2pm ferry back and still have time to shop

Archived