Ftff

almoma

$49.

Faster to the Fun

Want to squeeze every minute of fun out of your vacation? You can with our Faster to the Fun package. With this package, you get an express lane to the FUN (and yes, FASTER!). Here’s what it includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Express Boarding

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes. If you arrive after general boarding has begun, you may bypass the general boarding line and board via the Faster to the Fun lane. The quicker you are on the ship, the quicker you get to hold a frosty drink.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and don your cruise attire first!

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to.

Debarkation Choices

We are always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

The cost is $49/cabin.

Priority Security, Check-in and Express Boarding

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes. If you arrive after general boarding has begun, you may bypass the general boarding line and board via the Faster to the Fun lane. The quicker you are on the ship, the quicker you get to hold a frosty drink.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and don your cruise attire first!

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to.

Debarkation Choices

We are always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

The cost is $49.95 per cabin. You get: priority security, check-in and express boarding, cabin is ready and available when you board, express luggage delivery, dedicated phone and line at guest services, priority tender.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I cant speak for a lot of people but my last cruise I had f2f or aka fttf I loved it. we was unpacked before the safety briefing. We just booked another cruise for next year and already purchased it again. I loved the room being ready just so we could drop the carry-ons off and most of our luggage was already waiting on us so we just unpacked....... LOVED IT....

The cost is $49.95 per cabin. You get: priority security, check-in and express boarding, cabin is ready and available when you board, express luggage delivery, dedicated phone and line at guest services, priority tender.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

$49.95 PER CABIN or PER PERSON????

For my cruise it says PER PERSON - ADULT or CHILD

Price Starting From

$49.95 per Adult

$49.95 per Child

Per cabin

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Forums mobile app

Only 1 person per cabin needs to book it and everyone gets it. It is $49 per cabin.

Wow! So it's especially a good deal for cabins with 3 or 4 ppl.

For our upcoming cruise, my family will have a VISTA SUITE + 3 BALCONIES.

Since the SUITE already has priority boarding and I am told my other balconies can do priority boarding with me - particularly since I am paying for all them and all the SAIL & SIGN will be to my credit card. If this is true, should I also do FTTF?

Wow! So it's especially a good deal for cabins with 3 or 4 ppl.

For our upcoming cruise, my family will have a VISTA SUITE + 3 BALCONIES.

Since the SUITE already has priority boarding and I am told my other balconies can do priority boarding with me - particularly since I am paying for all them and all the SAIL & SIGN will be to my credit card. If this is true, should I also do FTTF?

The only thing you get with the suite is priority boarding. If you want all of the other benefits of FTTF, you will have to buy it. You would have to get it for each cabin though.

Archived