Carnival tours release

xplor97

We are about a year out from our next cruise. One of the ports has a tour that has to be booked through Carnival and Carnival does offer the tour. When I go to "My Cruise Manager" the tour isn't available yet. Does anyone have any knowledge of when all the tours are released for booking?

We are about a year out from our next cruise. One of the ports has a tour that has to be booked through Carnival and Carnival does offer the tour. When I go to "My Cruise Manager" the tour isn't available yet. Does anyone have any knowledge of when all the tours are released for booking?

Carnival has to sign contracts with each tour operator for each cruise so sometimes it takes awhile for them to be available for booking. For example, we are booked for a cruise in April 2014 and they so far last month released 40 some excursions that we can book but for a few ports there are only 2 released so far and they are not the most popular excursions either. Have a great cruise.

Archived