Transfer Marriott Houston Airport to Galveston Port

I will bump you up and see if you can get an answer to your question.

I will say this. There are two airports in Houston. There is Bush and Hobby. Which ariport are you coming from?

I am sure if you call the Marriott, they should be able to direct you to the company that shuttles you.

We did Travelinx when we did FOS, but that was Port Canaveral. We stayed at Marriott Courtyard and Travelinx did all the transports. Travelinx works with the Marriott. I worked out very well for us and very smooth. No problems

I hope you get the answers that you need.

[quote name='Reina del Mar']Please does anyone have information about Royal Caribbean's transfer from the Marriott Hotel at Houston Airport to port at Galveston ? Interested in departure time, length of transfer, arrival time at port and embarkation procedure.etc.

Many thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume that you're staying at the Marriott at IAH (Bush Intercontinental). The one that's connected to the terminals. The airport is on the north side of town and Houston is very spread out. It's about 70 miles between IAH and Galveston. It'll probably about about an hour and half trip from there to the pier, depending on traffic. If you are booking a transfer through the cruise line, they'll have information on where to meet the buses and what time they leave. I'd imagine they run continuously throughout the day.

[COLOR=purple]You REALLY want to go to this thread to find many answers, suggestions and solutions! It will get you lots of great responses from people living and/or traveling this area![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800080][/COLOR]
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414[/URL]

[quote name='Reina del Mar']Thanks for the suggestions....However....

I am actually looking for information on the Royal Caribbean cruise line's transfer from Marriott hotel IAH to port at Galveston !!![/QUOTE]

Post this on the roll call thread for your cruise.
You will have a much better chance of receiving responses.
Also check with RCI for information.

Archived